Suffering from shoulder pain?
We use our shoulders for almost every daily activity, whether it be lifting, driving, pulling, pushing or carrying. It can be life-altering when our shoulders ache and cause pain during these activities. Our care center is devoted to helping those with shoulder pain. Chiropractic and physical therapy can be effective tools to aid in your function and recovery. The first step is to understand the solution is understanding the cause.
Shoulder pain can occur from:
- Moving heavy objects
- Poor posture
- Desk and office work (due to long-term poor posture)
- Repetitive microtrauma (like carrying an infant every day or pulling luggage)
- Overuse during a sport or activity (tennis swing, golf swing, baseball swing, hockey stick work)
- Lifting and weight lifting
- Slip or fall
- Lack of stretching leading to stiff tendons
- Misalignment/Subluxation of the shoulder joint
- Misalignment/Subluxation of the neck, shoulder blade, and ribcage
- Frozen shoulder/Adhesive capsulitis
What to Expect:
After we identify the cause of your pain we can devise a strategy to remove pain and enhance function to prevent future injuries. We perform a comprehensive exam and customize specific therapies for each individual. Don’t delay, many shoulder injuries can take longer to heal when we wait till the pain becomes unbearable. Let our professionals show you how to stay strong and active in your daily activities. Our motto is to take the safest and least-invasive approach first. Our treatment methods vary depending on our patient and their condition, but at the Chiropractic & Physical Therapy Center in Fairfax, VA we pride ourselves on using an effective, non-invasive, and safe customized care protocol that allows patients to achieve maximum relief without the use of medications or invasive surgeries. If we can improve your quality of life and avoid surgical intervention, everybody wins! Don’t delay, we’re happy to answer your questions today.
Don't shoulder the burden of your pain alone! Schedule an appointment today!